I was thinking about something...

me thinks too hard, to slow (sometimes), too fast others, too deep, too shallow, upside down, laying down, and in so many others ways. Sometimes it is painful!

Monday, February 13, 2006

A bit about me!!!

I am not internet savvy, so don't hold it against me. This is my first blog ever. I am not quite sure of the etiquette involved with this whole thing, so here it goes.

There is a friend of mine who has a terminal cancer. As I have been reading her blogs, she keeps reminding me that life is short and that I should be thankful and appreciative of what I have.

I am a mom. I have three of the most beautiful boys ever. I guess I should say handsome, but who cares, they are little. They are 3 yrs, 2yrs, and 4 months old. I love it. They are they best kids ever. They are curious and so busy. The curious makes for some funny story. Also, they are so smart.

The best part of my life is that I am a wife. I love this because I have a husband who treats me like a QUEEN. It is the best thing ever. Things I never have to worry about with him is my self-esteem, my heart, and my independence. He would never do anything to damage any of those things. They are what makes me, me and he loves me just the way I am. I have never been made to feel that I am an extension of him. I am my own person and he totally supports that about me. He has always been able to see more of me that I have even seen myself.

I am a student. I am going to school to get my degree in English and Humanities. I am so excited. I love to learn about new things. My classes right now are Astronomy (very cool), History and walking. It is so great to be able to do these things and have the support of the coolest guy I have ever known.

The last is that we are buying a house. We are shopping around for houses in our area and we are so excited. This will be our first house and we just can't wait.

To add onto the kids part of my life. It is the best job I have ever had. I get paid in kisses and hugs. The benefits are awesome. I always have someone to cuddle with and read a book too. And the last is that I am the smartest person in the whole wide world for a few more years (teenagers). They ask me questions unrelentingly. The only bad part is that "why?" and "what?" get really old after a while. They are a three years olds favorite word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home