I was thinking about something...

me thinks too hard, to slow (sometimes), too fast others, too deep, too shallow, upside down, laying down, and in so many others ways. Sometimes it is painful!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

House Shopping!

It is such a process. There is so much to do. Just in the preliminary is getting pre-approved, finding a realtor you want to work with, and trying to figure out just what is going to work for him and her. I know what I want. Mostly, a big enough yard for my kids to run around like crazies in.

The most difficult part if you hit a snag. Snags come in all shapes and sizes. This one right now had potential to kill my hope for a house at all. My great husband helped save the day. He came home for lunch and let me talk it out. He also gave some really great advice (that I momentarily snubbed) that eventually got me out of my slump. I have a really hard time getting out of my slump. We have come to call that my pit of despair, and I am most likely digging it deeper until he can come and throw me a rope.

His rope today was making sure that I not hope to have a house, but hope in my Savior to help me get what he knows is best for me. If a house is supposed to happen, then Christ will make sure I get it, as long as I do everything I can.

Just a thought, maybe we have the glitches in life so we don't get something. Maybe what He (Christ) has in store for us is better that what we think we want or need. So the snags are little blessings in disguise. I guess what I'm saying is that I like snags. They suck when they happen, but the rewards can be grand.

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home