I was thinking about something...

me thinks too hard, to slow (sometimes), too fast others, too deep, too shallow, upside down, laying down, and in so many others ways. Sometimes it is painful!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Love School!!!

School is just great. There are days when I would like to choke my professors, and others when I wish they had bigger salaries. Yesterday was a bigger salary day.

For the last week, I have been studying my little brain to the point of exhaustion. It is thoroughly tired and still in recovery. I had my first test in two of my classes (Astronomy and History). When all is said and done, I think oh, boy, what was I thinking?

I got my grade back for my astronomy test (thought I totally did horrible). 100% can you believe it?! I can't, I have the test and I still can't hardly believe that I did it. Granted there was a bit of a curve, but not that much, actually I kind of made the curve smaller because I did so well. I wanted to shout "Hallelujah!" I didn't. I took my little seat and waited till the end of class.

While I was walking out to my car, I called my husband ( the super guy that wanted to marry me) and shouted praises with him. It was great. I called about everyone I was related to and told them my news. You would have thought I discovered another planet for all the praise I received and my own excitement. I still look like a Cheshire cat with my silly little grin.

I don't have history yet, but I am not so sure that I am going to that well. We shall see

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home